Wednesday, May 21, 2008

They May Be Loopy, But They Sure Are Quick!

So, I had a credit from The Loopy Ewe that was sort of burning a virtual hole in my virtual pocket...and then I went there this morning and saw that they had some new stuff in stock. And, one thing leading to another the way they so often do, I placed an order at lunchtime. (Yes, I used a good bit more than the amount of my credit...but at least now I'm actually knitting socks, so there's some excuse for the purchasing of sock yarn.)

And just now I checked my email and the package has already been shipped! Whoo and likewise hoo! This means that in a couple of days I'll have some yummy yarn to show those of you who care about such things. And the rest of you can just scroll or something.

I've ordered the trees for our yard. We are having a dead pine tree removed from the front yard and a pear tree put in its place. And in the back yard, we are getting a fruiting cherry tree and a pale pink rhododendron. (Yeah, I'm sure Mr. Pointy Sticks and I could plant a rhododendron ourselves (or rhododendrum, as the tree guy's wife kept calling it) but this way it's done.)

No comments: