Saturday, May 3, 2008

Morning Has Broken

Blog silence yesterday as we spent the day packing Rachel's college room up and moving her north...only to have to do it all again in two weeks when she goes back for summer session. It wasn't a terrible day. The traffic wasn't bad and we got everything in the van, but it was exhausting.

Today though all is happiness. I have two socks!


I finished Kitchenering at 11:30 last night...which may explain why the Kitchenering on the secnod sock isn't quite as nice as on the first one.So let's see...the first sock took me a year...the second sock took three or four days.

The best news? I'm off to the MDS&W show today! My brother's sweetie told him that, even though she wouldn't be able to go, he and I should go today. (It is likely to be raining tomorrow.) She's a good person, that S. And, as it turns out, my cousin B. can come with us. She loves sheep, so she is going to be more interested in watching sheep than trolling for yarn, but I think we'll all have a good time.

I have my sheepie earrings on...my Franklin t-shirt and sweatshirt (it's a little cool), my new socks on my feet, my map and list of vendors tucked into my S&W tote. Man, I am so ready! Got to go do the final bits of organizing.

No comments: