Saturday, May 17, 2008

Contest Results!

We have a weiner!

Little slips with names were placed in the Happy Monkey Bag of Balloting (You may think this bears an uncanny resemblance to the Happy Monkey Bag of Socks. You would be correct.) and the bag was shaken heartily.


Said Bag was transported in a highly secure manner (i.e., by me) to the Room of the Daughter, where slips were chosen.


Said daughter didn't want any more of a picture of her included as she had just awoken from a nap. More than one name was chosen so that I have back-up in the event of a winner not getting back to me with an address.

So, without further ado - Turtle, you are the winner. I'll be emailing you for your address. Hmmm...no email apparent. I've left a comment n Turtle's blog. If I don't hear from her in a few days, I'll move on to number 2.

Everyone else, stay tuned. This was fun. I may just have to do it again sometime.

1 comment:

Turtle said...

Oh yeah! How fun! What good news after a seriously long and hot day at work!!! Off to email you, thanks so much!