Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sock, In All Its Incomplete Glory


I told you everything was blurry!

Actually, that blur is caused by an errant breeze while I was snapping...I didn't realize how much movement there had been... That's one thing to be said for the Front Porch of Photography. It may be cold at times, it may be dull gray cement, it may have scars from past Fourth of July snake festivities...but it doesn't sway in the breeze.

Here's a shot in focus...


Look at those colors. Yum. The yarn is very nice, too. I think there may be more Family Pendragon purchases in my future.

Edited to add: This picture is now my desktop at work. Daniel, maybe you'd like it, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sarah! I had a basic 'sunset over the city' background, but I've now tiled your sock photo -- lovely! That little green corner in the upper right makes for a nice pattern.

Rooie said...

I'm glad you like it! Makes me feel good to know someone's enjoying it.