Friday, November 23, 2007

You Can Tell I Was Excited...

I was so excited about my Scarf Swap scarf yesterday evening.....[How excited were you?].....it wasn't until quite some time later that I remembered that I had also gotten a big ole box from Webs in the mail too. So, for your delectation, I present:

The Latest Webs Purchase!

Six skeins of Bollicine Etoile, three in darker blues and three in light blues/pinks. Three of these, probably the lighter ones, are destined for a scarf for my aunt, who has requested one from me.



Three skeins of Filature Di Crosa Portofino in gorgeous poison greens. Destined to be a scarf for a Readerviller.



Four skeins of Classic Elite Inca Print in gorgeous reds. Look at them glow!



My new Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome from my Scarf Pal. Figured since I was on the Front Porch of Photography, I thought I would get another picture of it.



And last but not least, four balls of Mondial Solare, also for a Readervillager's scarf, I think. This one was taken inside because my buns were numb from sitting on the icy cold Front Porch of Photography to take the other pictures.


(And now does anyone else have that song Volare going through their head?

Volare, oh oh
Cantare, oh oh oh oh
Let's fly way up to the clouds
Away from the maddening crowds
We can sing in the glow of a star that I know of
Where lovers enjoy peace of mind
Let us leave the confusion and all disillusion behind
Just like birds of a feather, a rainbow together we'll find...

Well, you probably don't unless you're near my age.)

No comments: