Saturday, November 10, 2007

November Calendars

Chappy's Mom has a contest (this is her second year, I think) where she has people post pictures of their November calendars. She, like me, has a November birthday and she says she has noticed that November pictures are boring. So she asks us all to post November pictures on our blog. So here are mine. (Lousy pictures because if I use the flash, they turn into pictures of glare.)

So...here is the picture from the kitchen calendar.


This is the calendar in our office.


Do you detect a theme?

I wish I could take a picture of my calendar at work. It's got a great picture from Sendak's In the Night Kitchen. But alas, no cameras allowed at work.

And, just to see how far I can push the blog's readers tolerance for cat pictures....look at this sweet sleeping cat.... (I like the way it sort of loos as though he's sucking his thumb.)

5 comments:

--Deb said...

I DO see a theme! Thanks for playing!!

Leah said...

I *love* those calendars. And that is a very sweet sleeping kitty.

Lisa said...

That second one looks just like Mr. Bonkers, although I've never seen him catch a fish. Which might have something to do with the fact that we're landlocked... but I'm sure he'd love to. He gets him lots of birds.

Now that my scanner is finally working, I'll post a November calendar picture too.

Anonymous said...

sweet sleeping kitty... and happy november birthday! I'm the 12th...

Tabby said...

Sweet sleeping puss. Lovely photo.