Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me...

Everyone else in the house is asleep...not that it's that early. It's almost 10:30. Mr. Pointy Sticks was up and exercised and is now napping. The kids were up who know how late and are still asleep. That extra hour was lovely.

This evening we go over to my Dad's for a birthday get-together. I'm taking my camera but we are all so camera shy, who knows if any pictures will be taken.

Currently Reading

I finished up The Godmother last night. Well written and amusing...a little tedious at points when the main character was obsessing over things a little too much...good twist at the end. It's chick-lit, I suppose, whatever that means exactly.

Now I've started a mystery I picked up at Barnes and Noble last night: Isabella Moon by Laura Benedict. It's really too early to tell, but I think it'll be good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, scarf lady!

gemma said...

Happy birthday chick, all the best people are born in November!

Rooie said...

Thanks, all. And Gemma, I agree.

Let me guess....your own birthday is in November, right? :^)

Ackery said...

ACK!! How did I let this slip??? I am so sorry! And I knew -- I KNEW that we were practically twins. There is something seriously wrong with me. Apologies, my dear, and I wish you a wonderful, yarn-filled year.

Rooie said...

No worries. I'm happy to let my birthday spread.

And thank you!