Friday, November 23, 2007

Ssssshhhhhhh....

It's so quiet here at work today, I think we could all curl up under our desks and have naptime this afternoon and no one would notice. That's one reason I like coming in the day after Thanksgiving. I save eight hours leave and it's a nice low-key day.

Can't decide what to do tonight. We are invited back over to my aunt and uncle's house. My cousin Mark (ML's brother) and his wife Kelly are coming up and it would be nice to see them. And great to spend more time with ML and Amy.

But....

I am beat. Usually by Friday evening I just want to sit in front of the computer or the tv and veg out. I don't know if I feel like being sociable again...even with family. And I don't know if Mr. Pointy Sticks wants to go over again, though I could always go by myself. Guess I can decide later.

No comments: