Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's Only Thursday!?

Like the Mystery Stole, I am ready for this week to be over. No moves yet at work but surely it can’t be much longer…please, God.

My dad and step-mom are off tomorrow on their annual Thanksgiving trek to Florida. Driving the whole way. Which makes me a little nervous, though they’ve never had a problem. But that’s a lot of miles. And then they’ll do it again in January or February for their annual stay on Sanibel. (Must be nice. I’ve been there twice. I would love to go back again someday. I should work on that.) My dad is (unbelievably to me and probably to him too) 86. I hope I am as active and sharp and look as good when I’m that age. He’s a pretty incredible guy and a great dad. (Hi, Lolly! It’s the truth!) Actually, I don’t know that he checks in here at all…he knows about the blog but has the impression it’s all about the knitting.

And speaking of knitting, I got an email from Webs today. (I’m on their mailing list so this isn’t unusual.) But for some reason I am more tempted than usual to throw in a big close-outs order. I think it may happen this evening, after I go home and check and see what sort of desires Readerville people have for scarves. I haven’t knit any Readerville scarves for a while now. And I got those cool scarf books. And my aunt wants me to knit her a warm muffler. And there is always next year’s Synergy fundraiser. La la. I think that, yes, an order can be justified. Pay no attention to that stash in the corner.

No comments: