Friday, November 9, 2007

Oh so fuddy-duddy...

So, I was just reading Cara's blog, which is wonderful and funny. But gee, it just makes me feel so old! I have no iPod, I have no tattoos, I have such a dull life.

Meanwhile, I am having mental images of Readervillians scurrying all over the Web, reading and commenting on each other's blogs because Readerville is still down and we all need. to. chat! In the worst way.

And I can smell my squash cooking, which probably means I should go check on it.

More later, probably, if the 'Ville doesn't come back up.

Later -

Thank heavens! Readerville is up and I can stop babbling....

Oh, and the squash? Delicious!

4 comments:

Cara dB said...

That's funny, because I read YOUR blog and feel really envious of all the reading and knitting and birding you get done and still manage to find time to write about it. (And thank you! But hey, not having an iPod and tattoos doesn't make you old - it makes you alternative. A trendsetter, not following the crowd.)

And I also have a whole readerville blogroll (not that I've updated my blogroll recently, so you can't tell, but it's in my feedreader). It's kind of neat.

Lisa said...

Well, I have an iPod and tattoos and I'm about the most unexciting person I know, so I wouldn't worry...

Kaethe said...

Hehehehehe. I do not have an iPod nor do I have a tattoo, and I envy all of y'all the time you spend reading and posting.

Leah said...

No iPod, no tattoos, but I'm old. But I have a blog and you're right, I spent yesterday evening and today (very quiet at work) updating it and moving pictures around. If you guys link to it, maybe I'll keep it up. Here: http://quarterinchseam.blogspot.com/