Thursday, November 8, 2007

Such a Helpful Guy

Sigh. So all evening, while I was biking and while I was winding down from biking and while I was watching The Office, Gizmo was nowhere to be found. (Well, actually, I think he was up sleeping on Rachel's bed...the point is that he wasn't on the mohair throw folded on the corner of my computer table where he normally spends the evening.) "Great!" I think, "I can take that throw off and take some more yarn pictures and load them into my Ravelry stash...especially since Readerville seems to be down."

Two minutes before The Office ended....here's Giz, asking to be up on my lap. And where is he now?



Again. Sigh.

4 comments:

SFP said...

He's pretty.

(Any idea *why* Readerville is down?)

Rooie said...

Thanks. He's a good old cat, and very attached to me....for better or for worse.

No idea why Readerville's absent...server problems I assume.

Unknown said...

Well, I for one am getting itchy.

Rooie said...

Me, too.