Sunday, November 11, 2007

Liar, Liar....(or Do My Pants Feel Warm?)

Currently Reading

I know I said the other day that I was reading When The Devil Holds The Candle and, if carrying the book around in my workbag (okay, and reading the first couple chapters) counts, then I am reading it. But meanwhile, I am also reading The Tattoo Murder Case which is my go-to book for meals, since I don't care (too much) if it gets a splash of spaghetti sauce on it. And last night I finished Russell Rowland's The Watershed Years. It's a continuation of the story of the Arbuckle clan and their ranch in Montana...written with clarity and an easy prose, it's a fast read...and so satisfying.

Oh yeah, and last night I started The Stolen Child. The first time I started this book about changeling children it didn't click. This time it seems to have done so.

No comments: