Monday, February 18, 2008

Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Fleece!

The end of Monsieur L'Entrelac is coming soon. I am about finished the fourth skein and then I will have just what's left of the fifth skein after pulling out what I want for fringe. So, if you don't like it, speak up now!

Mr. Pointy Sticks and I went over and looked at the Mazda 5 this afternoon. We had seen one on the Beltway and Mr. P.S. liked the look of it. So we went and sat in it...and in the Mazda 3 hatchback and the Mazda 6. The 5 is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. (We didn't test drive because it's all rainy and yuck.)

Eh. They're cars. I just can't get really excited.

As I left the salesman said something about us coming back and I said, "Well, last time we bought a car it took us a year and a half. So don't hold your breath."

No comments: