Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let's Play With Their Little Heads

You know, I do hate email spam. But I would happily agree to get twice as much email spam if I could never get another phone spam message.

So, after the second "This is a second call to tell you that your vehicle warranty is about to expire" call this afternoon, I've decided to waste their time. Next time they call, I'm going hit 1 to talk to a representative and then see how long I can keep them on the phone. I'll ask them all about their deal...what's covered...how much it costs. And then ask if I can purchase coverage for a city bus, since that's what I ride. (Not true, but hey, they're probably not telling the total truth either.) Or ask if it'll cover my horse and carriage since I don't have a car. (Also not true. But our cars are a 1992 and a 1997. Hardly under expiring warranties.)

Or, you know, I may just press 1 and scream at them.

No comments: