Saturday, February 23, 2008

Answer: Not A Stitch

Question: (No, it's not "What do you wear while you blog?") How much knitting did you do today, Sarah?

I read instead. And took a nap. And went out to dinner. And visited Daedalus books.

Nice day.

Current Reading

I finished up The Serpent's Tale. I liked it a good bit but not as much, I think, as Mistress of the Art of Death. But still...a good way to spend some reading time.

And then today I read And Sometimes Why by Rebecca Johnson. Good, if sad, book about what happens to a family after the younger daughter is in an accident and put into a coma.

Tomorrow I need to clean the bathroom so I'll probably be knitting frantically to avoid it.

And you know what? I think I need to make an entrelac scarf for myself one of these days.

No comments: