Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mr. Entrelac....He Grows!

Here he is today. And a better look at some of the colors that will be showing up in the scarf.


Speak now if you don't like it!

It's one of those addicting knits, especially in Noro. You want to do just one more square and you want to see what color will be showing up next and how that color will look with the colors next door.

I sewed the button on S.'s hat last night, after she picked out the one she wanted. It's funny. I loved the square button (and still do) and thought it was the best choice. But then we took them off the cards...and the square one just didn't look right. Instead, the large round one, that I didn't like that much on the card, looked perfect. One of these days I'll have to get S. to model the hat for a blog picture.

4 comments:

Kitt said...

Oooh, that's very pretty. Good work!

Kaethe said...

I'm really enjoying watching these pictures. But for some reason, I think he should be Monsieur Entrelac.

Niki said...

Ooooh, pretty. I'm very jealous of the entrelac.

Rooie said...

Niki, here's a secret....entrelac? It's really easy!