Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Think I Broke A Fellow Blogger

I stumbled upon Ackery, a wonderful knit blog, some time ago and immediately bookmarked it and began checking it every day. I loved Erica's irreverent sense of humor and her knitting and her adorable daughters. And we struck up an email correspondence and she began to needle me (heh) to start a blog of my own.

And then I did...and now she doesn't post any more! I think I broke her!

No, I've emailed and she said it's just life. But I miss her... Hurry back, Erica!

Actually, I've had this fantasy of getting Erica's daughters and my friend Kaethe's daughters together sometime except that I think that much cuteness and smarts in close company...well, we might just be facing a Black Hole of Cuteness and Smarts. But it sure would be fun to watch before we were all sucked into the abyss.

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day, y'all. May Cupid be kind to you.

Current Reading

I am about two-thirds of the way through the third of the George R. R. Martin series and all I can say is "No-o-o-o-o-o-o!" Read that as an impassioned howl of disbelief and horror, please.

4 comments:

Kaethe said...

Off to check out Ackerly. A black hole of cuteness?

Kaethe said...

Sorry, Ackery. Those are indeed some cute kids. And smart, too.

Happy V-Day to you, too. may there be much chocolate rejoicing in the land.

Rooie said...

Aren't they cuties? I swear, we need to get her kids and your kids together sometime...

Kaethe said...

Oh, yeah. CuteCon.