Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hoy, Rax! Assistance Required, Aisle One!

So you say Margot would like a hat? And you say she likes green? I would be thrilled to knit her up a cap and I hied myself to The Black Sheep and came home with these three yarns. Want to give them a gander (you can have Margot look at 'em, too) and let me know which one you think would be best?


The softest one is the one on the right, with the yellow and brown, and I think it might look nice with her patches-of-many colors coat, but it isn't the greenest. The middle one has pretty flecks of red, yellow and blue. And the plain one is just plain, but it's a really pretty shade of green.

So leave me a comment, or email me and let me know which you like.

I told the cats you'd be home in a couple of weeks. Look how excited they are!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I feel like I'm eavesdropping.

Rooie said...

Well, she never answers my emails...and I know she reads this. And this way I can show her the pictures!