Monday, February 25, 2008

Pictures, Pictures

...even more pictures than I thought because a) I got some buttons and will be wanting opinions and b) I came home to a package from Woolgirl. And I should have taken pictures of the pretty package before I ripped into it but I was so eager to see the goodies, I didn't even think of grabbing the camera. The packages from Woolgirl are packed so beautifully, you feel as though you are getting a present from a dear friend instead of something you paid for yourself.

In the package, along with a sample of Soak and a sample of honey lip balm, were these two beauties.

Dream in Color Classy in Gothic Rose



Madelinetosh in Umoja - Don't those colors just sing!?



And here is Margot's hat....ta da!


Now, it's a perfectly fine little cap. And if Margot wants, it'll stay that way. But I thought it might be cute to jazz it up a little with some buttons. There are four choices -

Shell (could use one or both)



Flower



Leaves



Acorns


So give me your opinions....buttons or not? If buttons, which ones? Of course, if Margot chimes in here, her opinion will outweigh all of yours (sort of like being Ohio in 2004)...but go ahead, vote anyway!

Must go feed the cats...Duncan is glaring at me and Gizmo is reaching up and patting my elbow as I type in case I've forgotten that I own cats.

5 comments:

becky c. said...

The leaves!!! Gotta be the leaves.

Rooie said...

Funny you should say that...Margot chose the leaves!

But man, I love those little acorns.

Lisa said...

I would have voted for the leaves too.

Unknown said...

Splendid hat! Lovely. I'd have voted for the leaves, too.

That gothic rose yarn is some kind of yummy.

Rooie said...

Isn't it yummy!? And it feels good, too.