Friday, February 8, 2008

[Insert Happy Friday Dance]

I am so glad it's Friday. Even with Monday off (perhaps because of my Monday off), this has felt like a very long week.

And tomorrow is my class...one entrelac scarf coming up. And you know what? I've decided that I want to give this one to someone I know. Someone who reads this blog (I think). Hee hee....it might be you! The scarf may not be finished until next year (I hope not, but I don't know how tedious this is going to turn out to be) but once it's done, it's going to the person I have in mind.

How irritatingly mysterious, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Medium grey or brownish with heather-y tones, 10-12" wide, will suit me to a T!
(Although I have no idea what this will look like . . .)

Rooie said...

Oh, you're so dull. Well, you aren't...but that scarf would be.

I'd prefer you in a deep claret.

Or drowned in a butt of malmsey...just kidding! (I wonder what color malmsey is.)

Life's a Stitch said...

Oh I LOVE Monday's off. I've had two in a row due to way to much overtime, and if all goes right,I'll have one more next week :-)
Li