Friday, October 26, 2007

Still Raining

And that's nice. And it's Friday, which is even nicer. And tomorrow is my spinning class and that's the nicest thing yet!

I put up a bunch more projects on Ravelry last night. As long as the Ravelry servers keep going, I can see that this is a great way to save all the details about one's knitting projects. It's a pretty spiffy little place. It's interesting to see other who have worked on the same patterns I have....to see what they've done differently, what yarn they've used, stuff like that.

The red and blue scarf is coming along nicely. I did another 12 or so rows in the dark in the car on the way to work today. I am about at the end of the first (of two) skeins, so about half-way done. And last night, while watching The Office, I worked on the Scratchy Scarf. Okay, not really scratchy...but crisp.

No comments: