Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Closing In on the End

I am getting close to the end of my ISE5 scarf. Close enough that I am at the point where I think, at the end of each repeat, "Do I want to do another repeat or just end it here? How about now? Should I just end it now?" I think I'll do one or two more repeats. Or more. You can't have too much cashmere, can you? But sometimes it seems that I am knitting and knitting and knitting....and not a lot of length is being added.

Then comes the washing and blocking and weaving in of ends. Can't do that until after Rachel's friend leaves (which is this evening, so not a huge delay) because the guest room bed is also the blocking surface.

And I'm about half-way through the purple-greeny scarf for Ms. Boto. Hurrah for finished projects!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...that's it! How do you manage to be so productive? You're knitting like a fiend, reading non-stop, and you make fancy-pants dinners...it's not right, my friend. You have to give up your secret!

Rooie said...

Heh...you should see the house. Which looks like a garbage tip.

As for the fancy pants dinners...hey, Rachel did the chicken...the orzo just requires boiling...and the hardest part of the carrots is cutting them up beforehand. (My hands were orange!)