Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Much Pretty In My Mailbox!

I came home today to find a package from Woolgirl waiting for me on the front porch. Not really a surprise...I was, after all, the one who ordered it. But oh my, the yarn is so beautiful!


This is Madelinetosh in the Chartres colorway. These colors are so beautiful. Deep and rich.


And this is Lotus Toes Thistle. Another beauty.

Along with the yarn I got some gift tags that I ordered. But, idiot that I am, I apparently ordered the crochet tags rather than the knit tags. And I don't crochet. Dang it.

But I also got a couple of freebies. Jennifer is so good about throwing in some pretty things. I got an adorable sticky pad in the shape of a Halloween-y ghost and this gorgeous stitchmarker.


Sunne is the one who made the cute sheepy stitchmarker that came with an earlier Woolgirl order and that I adored so much I ordered a set of five so that I could make earrings out of two of them.

You can tell that it's getting cooler in the house. The cats are willing to share some space in order to warm up a little.


Here they are with Duncan looking all "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Demille" and Gizmo is doing his best imitation of a rock.

Here's another of Duncan, being a little less outgoing.

No comments: