Saturday, October 18, 2008

Franklin Habit Is In The House!


Okay, not really Franklin. But his book, which is the next best thing. There are some laugh out loud cartoons here ("What about "Do not open the stash closet" was unclear, Edward?") and I am happy to support such a talented guy. The essays are good, too.

Had a lovely afternoon today up at The Black Sheep and yes, I bought a little something. But it's late and I'm tired so I'll use that as a post for tomorrow.

Mr. Pointy Sticks and I went out this evening to Daedalus (the wonderful remaindered bookstore in town) and then to dinner and then to Barnes & Noble and Trader Joe's. The usual round but a fun way to spend a Saturday night.

And tomorrow I'll be making a roast chicken dinner for my neighbor, so there'll have to be some grocery shopping earlier in the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your neighbors (me and my family!) are looking forward to dinner! ^__^