Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hurrah For Trains!

Rachel will be home sometime this evening. She'll be taking the train up and it'll sure be nicer to drive down to the train station than to drive to Fredericksburg. The only problem? The train was supposed to leave F'burg at 3:41 p.m. and at 4:00 p.m. when we called her, she was still sitting in the train station in F'burg. Train travel isn't as good as it used to be.

But look at the cute sock bag I got in the mail this afternoon!


Another bag from Stuckinillinois on Etsy. She made the red sock monkey bag I have and now that I have two pairs of socks on the needles, I figured I needed a second bag to tote the second pair around in. And look at the cute lining!


Fwimmin' monkeys!

What's that there beside it?


Kaethe's sock. And here's what the leg looks like when it's a little stretched out.


Just a little jog as a little surprise. Not terribly exciting but...well, just a little something. I am almost down to the heel flap. Yay! I love this yarn. So soft and nice.

1 comment:

Kaethe said...

As much as I love trains, I must concede, they aren't what they once were. Now you hardly ever have to worry about smuts in your eye, for instance.

May I just say, that is the most gorgeous sock ever? The formerly British, now American, judge gives it a 9.9.