Sunday, October 26, 2008

On The Bright Side...

My headache is fading, it's a beautiful day out, I still have 8 hours or so to fritter away, and we worked in a trip to Barnes and Noble where I got myself a copy of Knit To Be Square, Vivian Hoxbro's new book on modular knitting. I was sold by some of the new shawls like this one:


and this one:


and a couple of great hats, like this one:


And just look at this afghan!



Duncan is unimpressed.


"When," he thinks, "are they going to go to a bird store?"

Why we're off to the Wild Bird Store right now! No birds though, just bird seed.

I'm sure Duncan is thinking we can plant the seed and grow him some birds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. That book looks like it has some really cute patterns.

Sorry to hear about your weekend sinus attack! Always the weekends.