Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well, I'm Racking Up The Comp Time

Another late day. If you had told me that I'd be working until quarter to six...and not minding it!...I would have said you were crazy. Mind you, I wouldn't want it to be like this constantly...but right now we are preparing for a hearing, so things are crazy. As it is, I was shooed out by my boss and co-worker because they knew Mr. Pointy Sticks was waiting for me, so I felt a bit guilty about leaving.

So we got home late, to a couple of cranky, hungry cats, but I did have time this evening to take some pictures.

Here's some yarn I got from Supercrafty's sale.


The colors are a little more garish in this picture than they are in real life. The front two, in particular, are greyer in tone.

And it's day lily season finally! I love our day lilies. Here are some:



There will be some gorgeous yellow ones coming along soon. I really want to buy some others...I'd love some white ones.

No comments: