Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blue Sheep

My brother came through with the lyrics...he offered to sing it to me this weekend, but I'd rather wait until it can have some guitar accompaniment...

Went for a ride in the country, just havin' a ball
Went for a ride in the country, just havin' a ball
Saw some sheeps out there, didn't have no hair at all

My sister's a knitter, always knittin' up socks
Yeah, my sister's a knitter, knittin' up them socks
She can't buy wool by the bag, always has to buy it by the box

Sheeps in the country, well they ain't got no hair
Yeah, sheeps in the country, they ain't got no hair
When Winter comes in, sheeps sure don't wanta be there

My sister beat a scarf out, yeah, in a minute or two
Oh, my sister knock a scarf out in just a minute or two
That's why the sheeps, oh yeah, they just so blue.

I think I need to start calling my brother Blind Lemon or Deaf Kiwi or something bluesy like that.

1 comment:

Kitt said...

Bravo! clapclapclap ...