Thursday, March 13, 2008

It Must Be Spring

My bushes are blooming!


I got a nice little package from The Loopy Ewe. From left to right, we have Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Holly, the same again in a colorway called Cottonwood and Gypsyknits BFL in a color called Storybook.

And that wasn't all in the package. In addition to my order there were samples of two Schaefer yarns (Lola and Anne) and this cutie.


It's a bit of yarn and the pattern for a tiny little sock. Once complete, you can use it as a Christmas tree decoration, a gift card holder, among other things.

So that was all nice to come home to.

Current Reading

I finished Heart Shaped Box. It's a bloody ole book and there are a couple of deaths that really got to me. (Note: If you get upset when animals die in books, then this one isn't for you.) But it is really well written...quite chilling... I look forward to see what else comes out of Joe Hill's pen. (Hmmmm...looking back, I guess I hadn't mentioned I was reading this one.)

I have no idea what'll be next.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Sarah! Catching up on your blog. I just bought the audio of Heart-Shaped Box, so I'll "listen" to it soon, I hope. I'll let you know what I think. Hope I like it. His 20th Century Ghosts was really as good as everyone says.