Monday, December 3, 2007

Just A Note...

I'll add more later this evening...no time now because (Yay!) I get to leave work early.

But it's (Boo!) to go to my dentist. Oh well.

I've started a new scarf that will be for my aunt for Christmas (if it's done on time) or her birthday (if not.) Pictures tonight perhaps. Oh, and I was going to show y'all the bracelet I made. I know everyone out there is waiting with bated breath.

Later

Teeth are fine, if now slightly rattly in their gums from all the cleaning. I do love my dentist! Even (or especially) after the Year of Three Broken Teeth, Two Root Canals and Two Crowns (also known as the Year of Misery and Skinny Wallets....or 2005).

And here's a picture of my aunt's scarf:


Huh. It sort of took seeing it here to realize how pink this is turning out to be. In the ball the yarn (Bollicine Etoile from Webs) looks more periwinkle/pale blue. Now I am wondering if I should have used the darker blue I got...as seen on the top of the pile here:


She's not really the pink type.

This is going to require some cogitation. Meanwhile, I'll keep knitting of course. Someone might like the scarf!

No comments: