Saturday, December 29, 2007

In Which We Are NOT Very Productive....

Well, I couldn't have two days like that in a row, now could I?

Didn't do a lot today. Got some shopping done, got a second little birthday present for a friend, visited with my brother and his girlfriend (they stopped by to sample a lime cookie but I had sort of forgotten about them and they were still chilling...oops), bought buttons for Rachel's hat, started a Fiber Trends scarf (Oak Leaf and Acorn...in some brown Cherry Tree Hill sock that I got in the International Scarf Exchange and that I think will be great....so just as well I didn't get the brown Araucania).

And tomorrow we are supposed to get some wintery weather. Too much to hope that it'll be nasty enough to close work on Monday. Sigh. I could get into this working one day a week.

No comments: