Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yawn

Whoo…this “going back to work” business is wearing me out. It was wonderful taking all that time off in December, but man, it’s hard to get back to the five-day-a-week routine. Every evening I find myself thinking, “You mean I have to do this again tomorrow?!” And here it is Wednesday morning and I am exhausted.

I am almost done my second Fidget, though. I am hoping to stop at Joanne’s this evening and do a little button search for this one and the first one. They are quick knits and I don’t know quite what I’ll be doing with them when I’m done. I may be doing a third one…I mean, I have the yarn for it, I might as well do it. Pictures soon.

I was also thinking this morning that I would like a new hat. So there’s that. I'm thinking something cable-y would be nice.

And last night Rachel asked me about her sweater. Guess I’d better dig that out of the pile and get started. Dark gray and black…should I order my seeing eye dog now?

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

I agree with you, three days into the week! I'm ready for a day off.

My husband works a schedule that's five days on and five off. He whines every time about going back to work. I try to put a positive spin on it by saying it's like having two vacations a month. I'd love to have his challenge.

Rooie said...

And I even like my job! We have a blast at work. But five days! Yikes.