Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Realization

I realized last night that I said the closest number wins...which means that if someone chooses the number one under and someone else chooses the number one over...well, we have a problem. So, here's what I've decided. If that situation occurs, the number closest but not over will get the book. The number closest but over gets some other nice little prize.

Whoo-hoo! Two prizes, no waiting!

And now, just 'cos he's pretty....here's Duncan.


When in doubt, throw a picture of a cat up on your blog.

4 comments:

Turtle said...

cute. is he a cuddler?

Kitt said...

That's a fun way to do a giveaway! I'll leave a comment here, since I'm not knitting a lot these days and sure don't need another book ;-)

And yes, cute kitty pictures are always welcome.

Rooie said...

He will cuddle with my daughter...she can pick him up and sit him in her lap like a baby and he'll stay there, purring, for a while. And he'll curl up and sleep with us at night. But generally he likes to be beside but not on us.

Obsidian Kitten said...

you can't go wrong with a pic of handsome kitty on your blog, heehee -- i loves me some handsome kitty! and a tolerant, nearly cuddly one at that. awesome.