Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now...

Or I will be able to sometime soon. We came home Thursday afternoon to find our bathroom window sitting on the front porch...this after great exhortations from the guy at the Pella store that we would be called 48 hours in advance of its delivery and would have to be home to sign for it. Just waiting patiently to be let in. So I assume that one day soon we will come home and find it all nicely installed.

After we took Friday off, in part to make pasta with Rachel, she didn't get up until after noon and never did get showered or dressed. And hey, we all like a day like that once in a while. And the day wasn't a total loss for us. We got the Camry in for service and I got my haircut and we got a couple of cartons of books to the library as a donation.

And today we bummed around a bit...and went out to dinner at Jessie Wong's. It wasn't as good this time as it was when we ate there a few weeks ago. And it was freezing! But still, beats cooking.

As for the sock...I'm ready to pick up stitches for the gusset. Perhaps I'll go do that now. Or I might just go watch the women's marathon with Mr. Pointy Sticks.

I am sorry for the total boringness of the blog of late. I can't wait to have photos again!

No comments: