Saturday, August 2, 2008

Decision 2008

No, not the election...I'm hoping that that's a no-brainer, with Obama waltzing into the White House come January. McCain creeps me out.

Rather, I am referring to paint! Yes, I have phoned our contractor with my paint selections. (And I actually got him to make a little joke...I think. I said something about waiting while he got pencil and paper and he said, "Well, I have a crayon and paper right here."

"What color crayon?" I asked. "Color's important."

"It's a deep blue," he said, "Is that okay?"

Hey...it's as close to joking around as he's gotten. He's a very straight-arrow kind of guy.)

Anyway...the colors.


The color right above my fat little finger here will be the bathroom walls (ceiling and woodwork white). I might have gone even a little darker but there was a little compromise with Mr. Pointy Sticks going on.


And the color at the tippy-top of this card will be the computer room walls. White ceiling and woodwork.

So there you have it. I know the pictures are crappy....can't wait till I have camera access again.)

And today's an important day...it's my Dad's birthday. I probably shouldn't even mention it...like me, he hates a fuss being made. But he's a great guy and I wouldn't be here without him. So. Happy Birthday, Lolly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bathroom color. Good choice. And I really miss my yellow office.