Friday, August 29, 2008

Guilt Works!!

Look at all those nice comments! I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my crabby little heart for taking the time to comment.

The bathroom, save for the faulty shower door and the magnetic latch on the medicine cabinet, is (I think) all done. The door is back on the hinges, significantly increasing the room's utility. Mr. Pointy Sticks was in there a bit ago and, from behind the door, came the following: "I'd forgotten how small this room is." It really is tiny. But now it's nice and tiny instead of God-this-is-gross and tiny.

It's pouring rain and Mr. Pointy Sticks is out running...but it's Friday night. I want to do something! I don't know what...chances are I'll just opt for a beer.

I am on the heel flap of the first clown sock...and you know, in this morning's gray, misty, sort of autumnal light??....well, it was sort of cheering and nice. I may learn to love these socks.

No comments: