Friday, December 5, 2008

Pretty Pictures!

Okay, so just for you I stood out on the Freezing Front Porch of Photography (I'm wondering if I should call it the Freezing Front Porch of Fotography) and I took pictures. These are the goodies I got at sale at Woolgirl this past weekend.

First of all, some Lotus Toes (Jennifer says this may be her favorite sock yarn, so I'm eager to give it a try):


Calliope


Woolgirl...I love, love, love these colors.

From Three Irish Girls:


Tierney...more pretty colors.

And two skeins from Pagewood Farms. This is the yarn that we oohed and aahed over at the Black Sheep a week or two ago. I couldn't resist this on sale but I made sure that I ordered stuff that wouldn't be available at the shop.


First of all, a skein of Alyeska in the Seabreeze color...so soft and so pretty. The colors are even prettier than in this picture. There are some bluer hues that don't seem to be coming through here.


And in the St. Elias line (Blue-faced Leicester) in the Fabulous Fall colorway. Nice.

And, as always, Jennifer included some goodies...


A little pad of sheepie paper and an adorable Sunneshine stitch marker...a tiny snowman, who is complete with a little carrot nose.

And in Fredericksburg last week I managed to get my hands on some Kaffe Fassett Landscapes sock yarn.


The top color is for Rachel, the bottom one (yum) for me.

My brother's here to visit...so this'll be short.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Seabreeze color.
It reminds me of my Slubby Knubby sweater.