Friday, June 27, 2008

Um, Loopy Ewe? About This Addiction I've Developed....

I tell you , I get that message from Sheri saying that there's more new stuff in the store and I just can't help myself. This week I scored some Numma Numma yarn. I had been hearing people on Ravelry drooling over it and, man, the colors were scrumptious. I manage to get two colors in my cart and purchased before they disappeared. Could have gotten a third but I was trying to show some restraint.

The colors I got?

Tomato Chutney (the orange and yellow and red one) and Brunch for Beth. (I feel as though I should make socks for my friend Beth out of this.)


Duncan approves.

2 comments:

becky c. said...

The tomato chutney is almost as beautiful as Duncan.

Rooie said...

Funny...that's what Duncan said! "Why this is almost as handsome as I am!" he preened.