Thursday, June 12, 2008

Argh! I've Been Shot!

Full of steroids, that is. And I have one of those packets of pills to take starting tomorrow. And the doctor said, "Next time you get poison ivy, come in immediately. The faster we start treating it, the quicker it heals. And you're obviously sensitive to it." So yay for that.

The nurse who took my history and the doctor were both very smitten with the sock, and the nurse said that she had been thinking about starting up knitting again. "There's a nice yarn shop in Cockeysville..." she started, and I said, "The Black Sheep! It's my home away from home." I was urging her to come in some Saturday or to stop in during Sit-N-Knit (wish I could get to that but it's during the work day). She was nice. I hope she stops in sometime.

1 comment:

Kaethe said...

Feel better soonest.