Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still With The Coughing!

I suppose that if this doesn't clear up soonish I should actually consult with a physician of some sort. At least I don't sound like an elephant seal anymore. Now it's more like one of those yappy terriers.

Lovely books in the mail today. People of the Book from a friend in California along with a wonderful tea towel with a picture of cheese and "Life is a camembert, old chum" on it. Thanks, Kat!

And an Amazon box with the last of the Martin series...at least, the last so far. I hear tell he's working on a fifth volume. And a disc of Sarah Chang playing Vivaldi's Four Seasons. (We've heard Winter several times on the morning drive to work and I really like her rendition.) And the second Barbara Walker Treasury. Which is making me very itchy to make more scarves. There are some gorgeous stitches there.

Off to exercise the terrier some more. My ribs hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hie yourself to a Medico!

Unknown said...

Yae, I made Rooie's blog!