Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'd Like To Thank All The Little People...

I was just scrolling through my favorite reads over there on the right when I found out that Amy awarded me a Nice Award. I actually teared up a little....someone likes me! They really like me!

Sniff.

So...who would I pass this on to? First choice is easy:

Ackery - without whom I never would have started blogging. It was her constant nagging...no, I mean...it was her gentle encouragement that got me started.

And:

Knitting Iris - This young woman lives a life so unlike mine and one that seems so much simpler in some ways (though harder in others). I love to read about her kids and her crafting and to lose myself in her pictures of the land around them. Reading her blog is like a little vacation for me. Or like reading a children's book that I love.

And:

Athena Dreams - Because Liz's musings on color and design always make me think and her art is so lovely.

No comments: