Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nothing Like Four Hours in the Car...

...to make the day just whiz by. Our weekend plans (such as they were) were a bit disrupted by having to drive to Fredericksburg today to bring Rachel home so that she can see her doctor on Monday. Nothing serious, just a flare-up of an on-going condition. But that means that Mr. Pointy Sticks will have to drive her back on Monday without me because I have to go get my temporary crown. I wish he wasn't going to have to drive back by himself.

But it's nice having Rachel home for the weekend.

Oh, and I was asked to be an angel for someone in ISE5 scarf swap whose partner couldn't complete her scarf. So I am working up a scarf and have gotten together some other goodies. And should be able to get them all off to her on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Dear Rooie/Sarah,

You are the best angel. Ever. I hear a bell ringing (you must be getting your wings.)

Thank you SO much. I am so honored and touched. Please see my post on the ise5 blog too!

Patti