Monday, January 28, 2008

25 Years and Counting...

Yup. Mr. Pointy Sticks and I hit the twenty-five year mark today. Rachel called me this morning and wished me a happy anniversary and asked if her dad had gotten me something nice. Had to tell her no, but that I hadn't gotten him anything nice either.

We are thinking about something like a Bose for the living-room. And we've joked about getting a new car...in silver. We're just not the world's most romantic people.

Serpentina is coming along nicely and my newly naked neck (got a very short haircut on Saturday) is wishing it were finished. Not that I don't have other scarves, lord knows. But my neck craves Malabrigo.

5 comments:

Miss T said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

A new short haircut demands a Malabrigo scarf you know.

Rooie said...

Thanks, guys.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Coincidentally, your anniversary is also my mother's birthday. Lucky for you, horoscopes don't work for anniversaries.

That was cryptic. I meant - my mom's a bitch.

The Bose is a terrific investment, we've been thrilled with ours!

Rooie said...

Thank you. And...um...sorry about your mother.

We actually have the one-disc Bose downstairs -- snaffled that from my mom's house when she died -- but are thinking about the one with the 6-disc changer for the upstairs. Is that the one you are happy with?