Friday, January 18, 2008

Readerville Journal

I don't know how much good this is going to do, because I think most of the people who read this wodge of mostly-daily ramblings are already members of the Readerville Forum....but here goes.

Readerville, a site for bookish people of all stripes, for a brief glorious time, had a print magazine, the Readerville Journal. It was a classy publication (and I'm not just saying that because I had something printed in it). But alas, it folded.

Now it's back, in on-line form. Here: Readerville Journal

Every morning there is a new, book-related article and link to more bookish stuff. It's free (the Forum asks for minimal dues, and it's worth every penny) and, so far, has been interesting every day. (ML, I wish I could get you interested in the Forum. There's a wonderful gardening discussion...and discussions about pets...and all sorts of neat stuff. And Beth...you want book suggestions? You'd get more recommendations than you could shake a stick at. Where do you think I hear about all the great books I read!? ;^) )

And, if I can jump the gun a little, I've been told that something I wrote will be appearing there at some point. So there's some incentive to check in, right? Right? (Say "Right!")

6 comments:

Rooie said...

Good girl!

Kaethe said...

Right! Right! Right!

Anonymous said...

Something you wrote? When???

Rooie said...

It's something I wrote for the print Journal. I don't even remember it anymore...I was so surprised when Doug Cruikshank contacted me.

Tabby said...

Rooie, I lifted some of your blog entry and stuck it on my facebook page. I figure that's doing my duty. I hope you don't mind ;-) (and thank you!)

becky c. said...

I bookmarked the journal and will peruse it at my leisure. (Like I need another reason to buy books!)