Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursdays Aren't Bad Either!

So, the Nanner sock is coming along nicely.


I love the colors and the way that one little stitch of the color will show up between two stitches of another color... No striping or pooling here.

But I like the way it looks on the sole, too. Lookie here.


It really does look like a little mosaic.

What else? The Office is on later tonight...that makes it a good night.

And I got some books in the mail, including the newest Bill Slider mystery by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles. I like these mysteries...British police procedural with a good bit of humor. And I love Atherton, Slider's second in command. So that was nice.

And tomorrow's Friday and that makes it best of all. I'm all about the weekend.

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

It is beautiful - a rainbow for your feet ;-)

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous -- I can't believe how you've taken off on the sock knitting. Perhaps I should take a class.

Thanks for the book recs, too -- you are definitely the go-to girl for such matters!