Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What?! Am I Out of Words Already?

Not a lot to say today. The scarf proceeds. (Still squooshy and soft.) The Used World continues. (Still good.) I feel as though I am getting a cold. (Rats.)

When in doubt throw in some pictures.

The late afternoon light in the trees...



The last of the tomatoes on the vine...



And the robins have long ago left their nest. I guess autumn really is coming at last.



Gizmo is not impressed.

You know, I see so many gorgeous photos on other blogs, and I know I'll never been as good as some (Jane, from Yarnstorm, I'm looking at you. And Franklin. And Brooklyn Tweed.) or able to catch as much quirky (Crazy Aunt Purl has that covered.) But maybe if I try to carry my little camera with me more often, maybe I can capture some pretty things. And that would make me happy.

2 comments:

Kitt said...

My photos have gotten way better since I started blogging. Keep carrying that camera!

Rooie said...

I carried it with me this evening. And pulled it out and turned it on, only to see "Battery Empty." So much for pictures.