Monday, September 24, 2007

ISE5

Well, the international scarf knitters are being matched up left and right. Great excitement. Through some glitch, though, I haven't gotten my spoilee's contact info. Haven't heard from my spoiler yet either.

Pulled out the Mystery Stole today at lunch and somehow managed to pull about 12 stitches worth right off the needle. There was some blue language floating around you may be sure but after about half an hour's work, the stitches are back and everything is going smoothly. Whew. Perhaps this evening I'll take some pictures of the work so far. (I'm getting close to done. Or at least, close to close to done.) I'm sort of ready for this thing to be finished.

Later - Everything's ironed out and I've been in touch with both my upstream and downstream pal. Now, to shop for some yarn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I'm your secret scarf pal and i sent you a message on Saturday, but i guess you didn't get it. Please write to me at knitbuddy@gmail.com so I can resend it to the correct address.

Rooie said...

Hey, Secret Pal! I've e-mailed you. I'm wondering if I somehow gave the hostesses a faulty e-mail address. Thanks for getting in touch.