Sunday, April 12, 2009

Publicity Helps

Well, posting my exercise on the blog does seem, so far, to keep me at it. Whatever works.

Tomorrow will be a nonwork day as I have my annual check up scheduled for the morning and a visit with the tortilla press (mammogram) in the afternoon. Might as well get it all over in one day. I feel a little guilty because we have yet another hearing to prepare for at work and my boss will also be off tomorrow, too, so it's just J. and E. But I'll be back there on Tuesday.

As for the Stormy Days socks, I am about up to the start of the gusset on the second sock. Yesterday, with the trip to D.C. and then a three-hour visit to my brother's sweetie's house in the evening so that Mr. Pointy Sticks could work on my brother's ailing computer, I got a heck of a lot of knitting done. Not much knitting today though...I was a little burned out.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Don't feel guilty! I know, I know, that's easier said than done, but it's not like you're taking the time off to eat bonbon and lounge about the pool -- it's a date with the tortilla press! (Which is how I will forevermore think of mammograms.)