Monday, September 1, 2008

What I Did On My Labor Day Weekend

  1. Cleaned my oven.
  2. Took three boxes of books up to the library and packed up a couple more to go up when the library is open.
  3. Got as far as the gusset decreases on my clown sock. (Didn't do much on this...but hey, as much as I was giving myself a hard time about the mistake the other day, I knit this far on my own, pretty much!)
  4. Worked some more on a log-cabin throw that's been festering away in a bag for far too long.
  5. Moved books and yarn around in the living room so that it looks much less cluttered.
  6. Had lunch at Yamato.
  7. Played a new game, Bananagrams, with my brother and S. Pretty fun little game.
  8. Met my brother's latest guitar, which is very purty.
  9. Spent some time at The Black Sheep, which I loved doing.
  10. Bought new towels for the new bathroom. Man, once we have a functioning shower, we'll be all ready!
  11. Read some.
  12. Spent 45 minutes with Verizon, trying to figure out why I cannot get to Scout's Swag. For some reason, that one request won't even get past our router. They were completely flummoxed but we are getting a new router to try.
  13. Found a box full of my mother's jewelry...I knew it was somewhere in the house. It's just costume, but I couldn't, for the life of my, remember where I put it.
  14. Napped. Sometimes involuntarily.

Doesn't look like much, but it was a nice weekend and felt productive. Back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better than I did. Knit. Finished nothing. Read. Finished nothing. Surfed the net. Didn't even clear my Bloglines. And tomorrow is Tuesday? I want a do-over.