Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday To Morgan!!

Obviously all the best people have their birthdays in November...

This has been a delightful, if a little achy, weekend. See, I got my flu shot on Thursday morning at work (and man, it burned as it went in!) and for a day or two I felt no effects at all. For all it hurt while it was injected, my arm wasn't sore at all...and then last night I noticed that my neck was sore. And today I was sore all over...neck, back, shoulders...the backs of my knees... No fever or anything so I think it's just a mild reaction...at least I hope that's all it is.

Yesterday my brother and his sweetie came over and I got some nice gifts...a pretty jewelry box from Sherrye and a stack of books and a movie from Justus. One of the books is a pop-up book of architecture that is pretty freakin' awesome. I should try to take some pictures.

Today Mr. Pointy Sticks and I went to Daedalus where I managed to find some treats for me but also got some Nabakov for Rachel (and a cool sketchbook) and some Christmas presents for a couple of people. I need to get into gear with Christmas!

And we had yummy lunch at Atwater's. I took a picture of my salad, it was so pretty. Perhaps I can get it posted this evening.

No comments: